Friday, October 11, 2013

Let's try this again...

Well, it's only been a couple of years since I have blogged. No big deal. But, now there is a blogging app on my phone so I can just sneak quick posts here and there and hopefully more often!


Ashlynn turned 2 in May! Time has flown by! She is my world and I love having her in our lives!:) she is spunky and full of personality and attitude! Pretty sure she got that one from her Aunt Ashley!:)

I guess I will just do a little list about her to remember:
- she loves to dance and play guitar
- she will break out into song at any moment
- the usual song is we will rock you
- she finishes with a bow and " thank you thank you"
- she will sit and watch a full movie
- if she doesn't get her way she will run and throw her body on the floor
- she loves her grandpa the most
- she loves to meet friends and give them hugs. Even if they are random kids at a store!
- she goes to church to see bishop for a lollipop

We love her so much!!

Let's see....oh Adam started school again! He decided he needed to go back and change his career route since he hasn't completely enjoyed his current one. He is going to BYU-I online for web design and so far is enjoying it. I am fully supportive of this decision if it results in a better job and future, so that's what we are praying for!

Another big change was Adam was called into the High Council. I know, I laughed a little about it too! They figure he already sleeps through all the meetings anyway!:) well he has really enjoyed it so far. It stretches and strengthens and I am grateful for that. I will never forget the feeling when he was ordained a high priest by my dad. We know Adams dad was in that circle and so proud of Adam and his choices. My dad paid a wonderful tribute to him and his example and influence. It was a very special day. 

As for me, I am busy keeping up with a crazy 2 year old and a house. I do part time work for my dad as well, usually during nap time. I re-paint furniture a lot. One day that furniture might be able to leave my house and make some money:) 
   I am on clomid again to try and get pregnant. It has been a little difficult for me as the time begins to grow between the next one and Ashlynn. I also recently found out my doc has to shut his doors for medical leave. I am just going to follow his PA to another doctor that a lot people seem to like but it will be a few weeks before I can get in there. Which means more time. And I def get put on the back burner bc I am not pregnant. So that can be frustrating. I guess I just had hoped I wouldn't have to do this every time. Next time I will know better! 

Well that's my catch up post I guess! 




3 comments:

  1. When I got onto my blog tonight, and saw that you had blogged, my eyes almost popped out of my head! not really! But I was very excited to read your update and see how you are doing! Little Ashlyn is so adorable, i mean , seriously. A Doll. I am glad to hear things are going well for you and that that old man you are married to is keeping you inline with his new calling!! HA! Good luck with everything, and keep up the blogging, I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I know Karalee! I wasn't sure if I would ever get it done myself! The blogger site has changed so much, I have to figure out how it works again! But, glad you enjoyed it:)

      Delete
  2. High Council, WOW! Prayers for you on baby #2! You three are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete