I slide my card and she asks if I have a penny and I am like why, she says it is .01 cent! I am SHOCKED............ ONE CENT?
Well, of course I had to go back and get some more!! She said they were discontinued and thats why they were so cheap. AWESOME!!
I also just have to say how much I LOVE this ice cream. It is Amazing!!
Thats all.

What a deal! I love when they are surprise deals like that. Way to go! And they look super cute, too. I hope now that you have more time on your hands you post lots of pictures on this blog. :) We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet deal!! That is so awesome!! You go girl!! I have never tried the ice cream, we will have go give it a try! Hope all is going well!!
ReplyDeleteOh woman!! You know I am jumping up and down so excited for you right now! And if the van was here I would be headed to Michaels! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice. Don't you just love good deals? especially when they are better than you first thought!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited for you both that adam got a job- Life is so exciting! Andy and I miss you guys-
ReplyDeleteDid you buy some of those books for me?? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY for the new job. What a great thing! And so quick too. Congrats to you both.
Oh, we're going to have to talk GA talk.....will we ever even need our coats? Am I really going to be sweaty all of the time, or is it just bad during the summer? I need some advice Natty Nat.
Oh, and the button for my blog? Is that what you were talking about? You cute little thing....here's a link for directions on how to add it.
http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2008/11/trying-this-thing-out.html
Thanks Nat!!
Hey! It's been, what, FOREVER?!? Anyway, I'm so happy Adam found a job, that's a big deal these days! I take it you are in Vegas? We're in Olympia, WA. We miss you guys and all the fun peeps from the 17th ward. Take care!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 5 years. You two are such a cute couple. How fun that Adam will be working by the Venetian! I love that place!
ReplyDelete