We ran in the Las Vegas Santa RUN!! It was really fun. I am very out of shape but it was a good time. There are TONS of Santas running around!!
Can you find me?
It even snowed a little....HA. Not really! We just found out we could make it snow on our camera!
We went to the Venetian to look at what Adam has been working REALLY HARD on to create:
AMAZING!
My nephew is very SERIOUS when it come to judging Christmas decorations......
Then we got to go see BLUE MAN GROUP (in the 3rd row of course) courtesy of the VENETIAN!! It was awesome!!
WHat a fun run with everyone dressed like santa! I have wanted to go to the blue man group forever....LUCKY!!!!
ReplyDeleteMan your holiday season is full of adventures! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOkay, that Santa run thing is freaking hilarious!! That is so awesome you guys ran that and dressed up as Santa! Was that a requirement? Anyway, thanks for posting!! It's about time I saw your lovely faces...even if it's only a picture on a Blog! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMan I miss you guys so much!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAndy laughed so hard when I showed him Adam dressed up like santa- That looked like soooo much fun- Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete