Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

So we have some good news....we are officially homeowners!! Ahhh!



We enjoyed the holidays we had here, but also missed our family in GA. And we look forward to what the new year will bring. We are grateful for all we have and for the blessings of the gospel. We are also grateful for the economic crisis because it has brought the Las Vegas real estate to its lowest...haha! No, it has been a difficult time but also a blessed time.



This is the beautiful view we get from our house. I LOVE the sunsets here! They are breathtaking. I also love the snow in the mountains-not on the roads!!


I will get some more pics and hopefully a video up of the house. SO, if anyone has an itchin to
come to Vegas...let us know!

I created this slide for the stairs....it was awesome! The boys loved it! Haha...

Thats pretty much what I do on my spare time.



6 comments:

  1. WOW Congrats on OWNING a house! that is awesome! We'll come through sometime ONLY if you make that slide for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for houses!!

    also i wish i could play on that slide! it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky dawgs!! We are totally planning a trip to your new house and are so excited for you guys!! I definitely need more pictures, though. It looks beautiful from the outside; now I need to see the inside! And I mean all of the inside. Every room, bathroom, closet, we want it all! We have to live vicariously, so make us proud. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so lucky!! I can't wait to get a home- Mardi from texas said you were in her ward- she use to be my roommate at college - what a small world. I am grateful that I got to know so many cool people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome blessing for you guys. however, i guess that means you are permanent. bummer. i guess a good place to vacation! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY!!!! and CONGRATS!!!That is very exciting news, and I really want to come to Vegas now and visit you guys and your new home and ride down the stairs on mattresses:)

    P.S. I want to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete