HAHA! OK....so I realized I just tricked everyone into thinking that those stairs are mine. Sorry, they are not. That is in my parents house...LOL! UMMMM....I only wished I could afford a house with a huge staircase! We have a single story...VERY modest home. So sorry to disappoint! BUT, we always have room for friends to come visit!!
Here we are after church in our messy house. I mean REALLY messy. But this is a small preview of the kitchen and dining room! I am waiting for Adam to get the video ready.....so that could be a while! He is a busy man!
Here we are after church in our messy house. I mean REALLY messy. But this is a small preview of the kitchen and dining room! I am waiting for Adam to get the video ready.....so that could be a while! He is a busy man!
We went sledding in the mountains a few weeks ago. It was so much FUN! I love visiting the snow and then leaving the snow....ahhh gotta love it!!
By the way, NEVER use storage boxes as sleds. They do not work! I pushed my nephew down and by the time we got to the bottom he was telling me he needs a new one b/c it wasn't fast enough!
This was a craft idea I got from my friends in my ward in Dallas that me and my mom did. It turned out cute. It is an advent calender for December so you can have something special to do with the fam every day until Christmas! I am excited to use it next year.
What fun!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see the house!! Hope all is going well!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Your board turned out darling!!
ReplyDeleteSo from your last post and this one it sounds like you'd like visitors. Berret and I haven't been to Vegas before ;). Oh and you haven't met Hallie, she is pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.
ReplyDeleteah man! I wish I could go sledding with you guys! cute little caden's winter clothes :)
ReplyDeleteSELL YOUR HOUSE AND MOVE TO SPOKANE! WE NEED YOU GUYS HERE! WE'RE MISSING YOU LOTS.
ReplyDelete