Tuesday, March 9, 2010

OH Hobby lobby....

Well, I had a great weekend in Salt Lake this weekend. My dad was going up to see my grandma so I decided to tag-along! It was really fun b/c I got to do A-LOT of SHOPPING! It was sooooo nice. My dad was awesome and actually took me to all of my craft stores I NEEDED to go to! Thanks DAD!!! We also got to spend some time with my cousin for the first time. She was adopted from Guatemala and she was so cute and fun. I also got to spend some much needed time with one of my very best friends Crystal! We always have fun together. I got to meet her little girl and kiss on her cheeks...oh I love baby cheeks!! It was great.


This is a dance we went to for our ward....lets just say not too many people showerd up. But hey... WE DID!! We always enjoy a reason to get dressed up and go to a dance. I don't look so good there but Adam was smokin' HOT in his 70's get up....hahaha! Love it!







OK, so I know there are a lot of people that have been asking about us and wondering what is going on. SO I have decided to share a little with you. I have never wrote about it before I think b/c it just brings to my attention how real my feelings are when writing it...if that makes any sense. But, we still long for the opportunity to start our family. I do have the good news that I finally found a doctor that I like and is pro-active about it. We are moving along now and just hope for the best. I know that Heavenly Father knows whats best for me and He always has a plan that is better than my own. I have learned a lot already and I am sure there is much more to learn. But, I do look forward to that post when I can announce the greatest gift that can ever be given! SO...watch out!

9 comments:

  1. Yay, Nat!! A post!! First of all, your dad is so great! How fun that you got to go on a trip with him and that he took you shopping to craft stores! I am so jealous. Oh how I miss Porters. Big time.

    Next, that is wonderful that you got to see Crystal! She looks great, as does her little girl.

    And way to bust it out on the dance floor. You guys really show them how it's done. I still remember Adam showing Jeff how to do that dance move (the one I can't even think of the name...maybe the body wave??) in your apartment and it was hilarious. Glad you still got the moves.

    And last, way to go on the pro-active doctor. Thanks for sharing some of your feelings...I for sure know how hard that is. :) And you know how I feel about you and the whole thing.

    Love and miss you lots. We seriously need to get together soon. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the 70s outfits:) Ryker still remembers the stick men dance with the blacklights. I can't believe he still talks about it because he was only 1 1/2 when we did that! Glad you got to see your friend and do some fun shopping!

    And lastly, I am glad you found a doctor who will work with you guys! You are in our prayers, I can't imagine how hard it must be. You two are very strong people and you have the best attitude about everything. And when it does happen (because it WILL) you will be the best parents EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I miss you Natalie! You are such a strong and amazing woman and it says so much about you to be faithful and patient with this trial! You guys are the best and will be the best parents ever! Can't wait for that post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie~
    LOVE the post! Keep them coming!! :) And I too LOVE Hobby Lobby. Great store. Glad you got to have a little vacation...and good luck with all the fertility stuff. You and Adam are just going to be the best/funnest parents ever. Maybe Heavenly Father wasn't wanting YOU guys to wait, but so many little spirits are fighting over who gets to be sent down to such a cool couple. Makes sense---so think of it that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Hobby Lobby.......piece of crap store always steals so much of my money!! :) Hahaha!!

    It's so good to hear from you when you chime in, here on the 'ol blog! And what great news about finding a proactive doctor, who is willing to help!! I can't wait to hear more and more great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey where does Crystal live? I'm going to Utah in May and am going to look up old roomies and friends from college. Good luck with the Dr stuff. SuiKim's been going through all of that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool post. Um, i am kind of wondering why you went to Utah instead of TX. I am sure your dad could have done whatever he needed to there down here. Oh, well. I am glad you were able to hang out with my twin. It was crystal that you said I was like, right? Well, it was good chatting with you the other day. Tell Adam that Jamis and I miss our days of settlement greatly and we aren't the same without them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Natalie
    I hope you know that you and adam are always in our prayers--You WILL be excellent parents--Andy and I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so jealous that you got to meet tea! but dad is pretty great :)

    i miss hobby lobby. it's a magical world in that store.

    your outfit turned out super cute! yay for dances! :)


    happy baby doctor! i love you sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete