Sunday, April 11, 2010

For Fun!

SO, I just have to start off with saying that I have the greatest husband EVER! He is sooooo good to me and I love him more and more everyday!

This is what he did this weekend............................


Here is our bathroom before:
And here it is now!!!







It really looks amazing and he did an awesome job! Now just need to decorate it! p.s. there is a stupid spot on our camera that you see in the pictures.

Easter FUN!!
My nephews enjoyed putting all the eggs in every color possible and having to stir them every possible moment.



We also went to the childrens science museum. It was really cool! We made HUGE bubbles and watched how to freeze marshmallows! It was fun!


And THIS week we get to go to Atlanta and see our family there!! Adam's little brother is getting married so we look forward to seeing everyone and spending some much needed time there! Can't wait...............I will post some pics when I get back.

8 comments:

  1. The bathroom looks great. That is our next project in our house too. Yeah for home ownership! Have fun in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Nat for dreaming up such a good idea for Adam to do! And way to go Adam for you level of awesomeness with tools!!! It looks great! I hope you guys have fun in Atlanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bathroom!! What fun!! Have a good time in Atlanta with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Nat! That bathroom looks amazing! Good job creating and good job Adam for putting her ideas into place! I love it! We totally need to see it in person. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bathroom! Way to go! I bet it is so much fun having you own home. I hope you have a great trip, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE bead board - but sadly, Chris doesn't. Great work, Adam. Hope y'all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Nothing like a fun project and an end result! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great bathroom. All though you shouldn't have done such a great job because you'll want to spend more time on the pot. admiring what a good job you did. J/K It looks amazing. great team work.

    ReplyDelete