Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little update

SO... I didn't get hardly any good pics of the trip. And I am mad that I forgot my camera for one of the receptions! But, we had a great time being there with our family! We love everyone so much! I am hoping to get more pics from everyone else. This is my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law. They were gorgeous!!

I do love this one of Adam's brother and his beautiful family!
And of course I love being able to play with my nieces and nephews! Were are on the bed hiding from the rain! So fun.




Adam and I also got to go to Cali a few weeks ago to watch our sis-in-law compete in the Crossfit games. It was awsesome! There were tons of people there competing in many different events. It was fun to watch! It is tough stuff! And Blanca did amazing!! It makes me want to do it. I can't find any of her action shots though...ugh! I hate not having the pics I want. She is the one talking to the buff guy.



Their little girl Solena so cute as always!! We poured water on her b/c it was so hot out there. She loved it! It was fun! We love them.







We got to go see the Jabbocwakeez with my brother!! They were A-mazing! If you have never heard of them, they won America's Best Dance Crew a couple of years ago and they are the best ever! We loved it! And of course it made Adam want to get up there and show them what he's GOT! They could always use another dancer on the crew right?!




This was one of the guys entertaining before the show...haha....it was funny!


And that brings us to the BUG PARTY! hahaha! My mom found all this fun bug stuff and wanted to do a party with the boys. She came up with this idea so that she could bribe them to want to spend the night at her house. haha! We have to come up with some exciting thing to get them to want to spend the night. Bribing is the best! I just tell them I have some cool surprise just for them and make something up as we go along...sometimes they seem a little disappointed...haha! WHAT?! You don't like to help clean the kitchen? picky picky.






THey loved the magnifying glasses and I couldn't get them to pull it away from their face! But they are so cute anyway!



3 comments:

  1. What fun!! I love spending time with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat, you guys are the best! I am glad you had fun with all of your fam. Now you need to come to Spokane and have some fun with us! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete