And what makes me even happier is finding clearance prices!!
Like these sandals were $3 each...AMAZING!
AND, I got to go garage saling this weekend with my mom and sis in law and we found some amazing stuff...well my sis in law did but I get just as much of a good deal high from other people as I do for myself...haha!
I found this cool lantern for a DOLLAR! Umm, I'll take it!
I LOVE it! Oh, and some more amazing news..................... we got a HOBBY LOBBY!!!
OH SNAP!
Spokane just got a Hobby Lobby, too!! We'll totally have to go when you are here. Which is in like a week, by the way. EXCITED!!!! Maybe that will be one of our activities...a day at Hobby Lobby. Seriously. What could be better?
ReplyDeleteI love finding sweet deals!! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat the??!! 3 bucks each? Shopping is the best way to relieve stress. :)
ReplyDeletei can't even believe we have a hobby lobby. why haven't i been yet? i think i seriously peed when you told me that :) i love shopping :)
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Sounds like you guys have a busy life! Congrats on the six years, the cute bedroom, and the new sandals!
ReplyDelete