Saturday, October 16, 2010

Best week!

Well this has taken me forever! But, these are just a few highlights of the BEST WEEK EVER!
We were able to go visit with some of our best friends for a few days and it was so much fun! We LOVE being with them! As soon as we got there Kendyll already had Adam following her around playing "mommy and sweetie" and polly pockets, Adam was the Beast of course! Haha! It was hilarious!


We got to meet Claire for the first time! She was so cute you just want to bite her! And she actually really liked me...I am good at bribing kids into liking me.
Here she is throwing up a peace sign....



And what she did best.....attack Drew!!






We went downtown to Pig Out in the park and saw the Radio Flyer wagon. It was a great time! The slide was fun but we weren't moving too fast b/c my hips are a little too big for it!




Little Drew being so cute and loveable as usual!!

Then we went to the lake and put our feet in the FREEZING COLD water. Oh I remember all the water being this cold in Idaho...you have to work your way in and wait for your body to numb so it gets "warm".
But Kendyll didn't think it was as cold as I did..............


Oh we loved being there with everyone!!!



Us girls tried to do a little picture stunt and pick up Delphia and Aubry wanted to lift her over our heads.....ok..............hahaha! First of all I was on the wrong side and second of all I had the heaviest part of her body, which isn't really that heavy, but third I was laughing so hard I was losing strength!!

So at this point I was just trying not to drop delph in the water! Haha! It makes me laugh just looking at it!!

We decided to just do different stunt.....
Delph is still scared for her life, but we did it!
Kendyll attacking Adam in the morning and then we get the most special treat of all.......
Kendyll's curly hair!



She came out whipping that hair around and said" Welcome to my curly hair!!". It was quite the reveal! And she continued to toss that hair all during church until everyone noticed!

We had so much fun and miss our friends terribly. But, it will only get more exciting each time we meet up! The friendships we made through college were put in our lives for a reason and I am grateful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen all these pictures, but it is fun to hear what you guys have to say about them. It was awesome having you up. We'll keep saving frequent flying miles and we can come see you guys. Thanks for coming and can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete