I'll admit....................... I AM PREGNANT!!!!!
I KNOW! I can't even believe it! But I am so excited and grateful to be in this moment. I have just passed my first trimester, yay! We got to hear the heartbeat! It was amazing. So I debated a long time when I should announce it b/c I want to tell everyone and then I don't want to tell anyone. I have this MAJOR fear for some reason of announcing it and it getting taken away from me. So hopefully everything will turn out fine and have a healthy baby.
Here is a little bit of what happened in case you were wondering. I was on chlomid for 7-8 months and was scheduled to go off the next month b/c both the doc and I wanted to move on to other things since it hadn't done anything. So I was scheduled for more tests and searching for places to get in-vitro or adoption. I had decided that those were the 2 roads we were on and I was ok with that. BUT, I waited and waited for that time of the month and it never showed up! I was really freaking out! In the past I would be late and take a test, it would be negative, and I would start the next day. I didn't want that to happen so I waited until I couldn't wait anymore. I just wanted to get it over with! Much to my surprise it came out positive!! I was in such shock I took 2 more tests to make sure. I start laughing and smiling out of pure joy and then I start crying. I couldn't believe it. I drop to my knees and thank my Heavenly Father. And the crying continued for the next few days!! Haha! It was horrible. I cried every time I told someone about it! But, it was tears of JOY! Even Adam was getting emotional! We had stake conference the next day and everytime he heard the word father he was getting emotional...awww! And Adam has been the best! He is actually over-protective of me now that I am prego. I love him! It has been fun and we are going to just try and enjoy every minute of it. I know that it was hard to go through those years of wanting and not being able to, but I can't trade the things I have learned from it for anything. It has been a trial and a blessing. And I know that there are still many women struggling or not able to adopt and it is hard. We are not alone. God knows us and strengthens us.
Well, I wish I had a picture of the baby or something exciting to show, sorry. When I get more pregnant I will. Right now I just look chubby! Don't really like this stage...haha! But, I have been feeling pretty good so far. No major sickness yet. I just pray everything goes well. Thanks to everyone's support and prayers. We have been blessed with great family and friends!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
p.s. I can't wait to show you Adam's costume this year.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am thrilled! Congrats. Yay for you two. Chris said he should send Adam a cigar. (Whatever that means - a bubble gum one, of course.) Yay, yay, yay - keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteOh hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!!!!! I'm so darn excited for you guys. You were both made to be parents and now look, your time has come! :) I can't wait for you to munch on your own chubby cheeked little baby. Can't wait to see all of the updates. Congrats guys! :)
ReplyDeleteAshley
Congratulations! That is SO SO exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. You will be the best parents EVER! Can't wait to see cute pregnant pictures of you (:
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I have no words! Excited, extatic, thrilled, over joyed, none of those describe how I feel for you right now! You are going to be the BEST parents!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you! have fun through every stage of pregnancy...it really doesn't last that long!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best news I have heard in over a year, seriouslly!!! I am so happy for you guys! You deserve this Nat, you are an incredibke woman (whom I miss dearly) and you will make the best Mom!! I am smiling from ear to ear and almost crying in joy with you. I hope everything continues to go well for you and your sweet little baby!!!! Love ya
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys. That's the best news I've heard in a while. Someday I'd love to make it to Vegas and visit. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I cried when I read it! I am a dork, I know! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!I am so stinkin excited for you two. You will definitely be the best parents ever, can't wait to see what that cute little guy or gal looks like. Congrats! And I am jelous that you got together with the frys and frecks. wish we could have been there too! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhH!!! I totally started screaming when I read your great news----and then I started tearing up as I read the rest of the post. You guys are so amazing---and I am SOOOOO happy for you both! Natalie, you are the cutest thing ever and I can't wait to see you as your tummy grows. CONGRATS!! Keep us all posted
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! You both will be awesome parents!
ReplyDelete-Melanie
Jeff's stinkin work computer doesn't let me access 3 blogs...mine, Fry's, and yours. Weird, huh?? I can see everyone elses but those ones. So needless to say, when you told me you put your good news on the blog, I tried for like 20 min to trick the computer into letting me see your blog. It didn't work. So days later I am finally here at Fry's reading the post of a lifetime!! YAY!!! You know how I feel about it all... :) Love ya! And love the post about your trip to Spokane. It's about time you came back. I miss you! Tell Adam hello and pat that baby for me.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS!!! it makes me cry. really hard.
ReplyDeletei love you sooooo much!! i'm so excited for you and adam...and i can't wait to meet the little kelley baby :)
Yeah!!! yeah so I started crying. . . and of course andy's not home right now to tell him. I am so excited for you guys. You will be the best parents- and that's a fact. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! We are so happy for you!! Please keep us all update with pictures of you pregnant and especially of the baby when it comes. When are you due? You guys are going to make great parents and have the cutest kids.
ReplyDeleteHoooray!!! We are soo excited for you guys! I'm sure your sweet little baby will be so worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteTears of joy are coming down my face!! I am more than excited for you! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteYeppie!! That is so exciting!! Stuart and I are so happy for you!! You are going to be great parents!! Look forward to all the updates!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Natalie and Adam!!!!!! That is so exciting! I'm bummed that we never got to meet up in Vegas- we only lived there for 4 months before we moved...to Texas of all places! But I am so happy for you both. When are you due? We're having a boy June 10th and from your post it seems like we may be having babies around the same time!! Anyway, congrats and good luck with the pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteSo what was Adam for Halloween? What is with you and Aubry? We need updates people!!!
ReplyDelete