Sunday, March 20, 2011

What the?!


I'm BA-AACK! Time has just flown by and I have been so busy with everything. And I got so behind on my updates I knew it would take a while to get everything in. So...I just won't be able to cover everything but I will be back on track!

Good news is I am still pregnant! YAY! I have enjoyed being preggo...so far! I do not like seeing pics though b/c it reminds me how much it shows in my face that I am pregnant. I mean sheeesh! I look swollen already! I do not like that so much. But it is a blessing to be able to experience this! I want to spank her little bum already!!

OH YEAH.....I forgot to tell everyone it is a GIRL!!! We are so excited!
No names yet. Maybe Grunka? HA HA! NO.
It is just stressful!


My nephews in October. LOVE THEM!!
Adam's Halloween costume....................That is his real hair!! Haha....It was awesome! He was really HOT with his mohawk! We were rock stars!

My little buddies came over to build some marshmallow snowmen in December!

I am really bad about keeping up on how far along I am so I will just put some of the few pics I have!
We made these shirts for a Valentines party. You can't see it well but it has B.F.F.E on the hearts. Best Friends For Eternity!! Haha! I love him.


Well that is a quick update for everyone. I will have more soon! And thanks to everyone who left me such wonderful comments last time. Thank you thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Finally! Thanks for the update! You look beautifully swollen, it is very becoming! I am very excited for you to have a little girl, they are so sweet! You look great and your Halloween costumes rock!!! as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad to hear from you. There is nothing wrong with being swollen - it's called glowing. Enjoy it! You look fabulous! Keep us posted with more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You're not fat you're beautiful. Lay off the potato salad." From the movie Corina, Corina. But seriously I don't see swollen I only see you looking beautifully pregnant. You look great. Getting excited to see your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are the coolest! I am SO excited for you! You look stunning pregnant! Stay busy! it will male the time go by faster! When are you due??

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH! This post made me so happy. I just want to fly over and rub that belly of yours! You look amazing! I don't see the whole swelling thing, but I totally understand where you are coming from. I am VERY picky about which pictures get kept and which ones get deleted of when I am pregnant. Oh, I can not wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE behind Natalie! haha Better late than never. I am SO happy and excited for you. You CANNOT even see pregnancy in your face. Seriously, you look wonderful. When is the due date? So awesome that you're having a little girl too. And hey, if you're needing a girls name, there's always Antoinette. haha sick. (hope nobody's offended by that!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO FUN....Loving the Halloween costumes! Awesome! Natalie, you should have done your hair to match Adams:) And you look awesome Natalie, what a cute pregnant lady you are! I love your little belly bump! and good luck with the girl names.....so hard. Our poor girl didn't have a name for the first 3 days of her life because we still couldnt decide! you would think 9 months would be a long enough time frame to pick a name...but it isn't! Love the update

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys ROCK! I seriously love the halloween costumes, if Mike did something like that I'm not sure the hair would come back! (: Congrats on a little girl, I can't wait to see her!! You look Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your right, you are swollen!!! Ha ha.. everybody else was being so nice, you can count on me to be rude anytime! But honestly, I think you look fab. And I am so excited for you to have a litte girl. About the name dilemna, I was thinking maybe something like Gale or maybe millie??? Just a few suggestions. Take them or leave them, whatever you'd like! HA.

    I always love seeing your blog, you are so fun and pretty darn cool too. Hope the rest of this pregnancy goes just as good. can't wait to see pics too!! Anyways, now Im blabbing, so yeah.
    Love ya!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaY for an update! i am so happy and excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to see her someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hip hip horray! I love seeing your preggo pics - you look awesome! You're getting so close, my friend. I can't believe it and am so excited to see that little girl!

    Now I need pics of your new floors...:)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful as always! congrats on a baby girl...you are going to have a blast with her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! You guys are just being nice, well except Karalee, lol! Thanks though. We are excited. I am due May 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! We were just taking about you the other day wondering how you guys were doing and what you were up to! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so glad you are pregnant! You will make such great parents! Hope you are feeling good! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete