Baby Ashlynn is here!!!! She was born May 1st at 6am weighing 6lbs 12 oz and 181/2 inches long. She was a much smaller baby than I had anticipated! We are so blessed to have her with us! I was pretty happy for to have come on her own and 10 days early. It was an amazing experience and almost seems like a dream. She had to spend a week in the NICU after I had her b/c she was having trouble breathing on her own. She really only struggled the first day and improved everyday. It was difficult having to go back and forth from the hospital all the time and not being able to spend much time with her, but I know it could have been much worse.
We brought her home on Mothers Day! What an amazing mothers day gift!! And to think it was exactly 2 years ago on mothers day that our stake president in Dallas got up to bear his testimony and mentioned his visit with us and my desire to be a mother. He said that he knew I would be. The Spirit hit me like a ton of bricks and I knew it would happen sometime.
I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful gift. She's darling!
ReplyDeleteOkay. I have to see her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kelley Family! We're so happy for you guys! Glad that she is here safe and sound...and I love her name!
ReplyDeleteI came back to look at her again! I need some more pics when you have a break between feedings, diaper changing, sleeping (ha), cleaning, cooking, feeding, changing, figuring out why the heck she's crying, burping, cleaning up barf, cooking, feeding, and changing her diaper. Yep...I'll check back tomorrow. :) Love ya.
ReplyDeletewhahoo! We are so excited for you guys! She is just adorable. CONGRATS! Hope you're getting some sleep.
ReplyDeleteI just saw your blog from Kinley's & was so excited to see that you had a baby girl--CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I hope you're able to get some more sleep now that she's a little older--it will get better, I promise :) Hope you guys are all doing well!
ReplyDelete