First of all, I can't get enough of THIS little girl!!!
She is just so cute and I want to love on her all day! She LOVES to be held and for the mast part I love to hold her. Is that bad? Will it create problems in the future? I don't know. But I enjoy it! What do you all think? She is a stubborn sleeper. It takes forever to get her to stay asleep without being held. She is spoiled.
BUT, it will be better having her to take pics with rather than this pumpkin this year...haha!!!
Adam brought this harness home from work one day and said I could hook it up to my belt loop when we go shopping so he can't get away....I think it is a GREAT idea! He used to love shopping with me when we were dating, now not so much. I call that false advertising!! just kidding!
Adam has done an AMAZING job with updating our house. Here are some pics of what we have done so far. This is before:



This is during:




This is after:
He is sitting where I usually sat and ordered him around while I was pregnant! He wanted a turn.





It turned out beautiful and it feels like a whole different house. My husband is amazing for doing all that himself for the first time!!!



This is during:
Just had to add some pics of my cute nephews! They had to move to St. George recently, so I miss being able to see them all the time. They are so cute and fun!


Ok, some more of my little Bug-A-Boo!! I tried to get some cute pics of her sleeping but it didn't happen. She would wake up as soon as I put her down....of course.


This was the day she was blessed. She was just an angel! It was a perfect day. I will put some pics up of her in the dress when I get some. She was beautiful and we enjoyed having everyone there with us. I will tell more when I post the pics.

Daddy loves holding her little hands!!
We are so blessed to have her! SHe is still so small. She only weighs 7lbs 9ozs right now. So the doc says we have to get some weight on her! I am having to supplement a little with formula so we will see if it helps. She is pretty long though! Little stinker!




she is precious!! and the house looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow I love the changes on the house! I like your dark floor and the baseboards are awesome. You know that white couch will not stay white for long. She is so cute and little tiny. Hard to believe that they ever are that small. Oh wait mine never are! And you have her all decked out just like you always said you would. And she makes it look good. Can't wait to see you. Hey now you can go stay with your bro in St. George the first weekend in August so we can see you. We fly in on the 5th and will be there for the weekend. Hope we can connect. I want to hold your baby that likes to be held. Love you Nat
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!! I don't blame you for wanting to hold her all the time.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your baby! When I had my second, she wouldn't go to sleep without being held. I told my friend about it because I was losing so much sleep. She let me borrow her fisher-price cradle n' swing. This swing swings the baby back and forth and also side to side. It saved my life, because she thought she was being held in that thing, when it would swing side to side, and started sleeping 8 hours straight at night. Anyway, that's how I made it through. Good luck!! -Melanie
ReplyDeleteSo awesome you guys! Ashlynn is so precious and Adam--great job on the floors!!
ReplyDeleteSweet baby! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete