WELL......I planned on updating the blog long time ago, but you know, things come up! I just can't get enough of my little girl! She is 6 months now! She is crawling and soooooo happy about it. Life is better now that she can have some control......haha! Seriously though, she loves it. She loves to be the boss. Already.
Here are her newborn pics. I was a little disappointed I waited so long to get them done. It was almost impossible to get her sleeping! The very last one she stayed asleep just long enough. Little stinker!

These are the cupcakes I made for the 4th. It was fun! It was so hot though that the fireworks (on the cupcakes) didn't last long!
OH, she LOVES to take pictures!

I made these cupcakes for my nephew's 5th birthday! THey were really fun! See the creeper in the back? We called him angry eyes and that is the one my nephew wanted.....haha! ya never know.

The PUMPKIN PATCH!
She is such a cute little crawler! She can have tons of toys around her and she wants whatever is sitting on the other side of the room, no matter what it is. She loves to move! The funniest thing and sometimes saddest thing is when she is crying and crawling with her head down and she will look up and lift an arm up towards me and then fall on the ground (VERY dramatically) and cry even more! Oh my goodness! This little girl. She does that every time she sees me holding her cousin Nixon. Drama already.............





Your Halloween costumes are always the BEST!!!!!! Love all the pics! Keep them comin!!!
ReplyDeletelove the costumes! AWESOME. oh she is such a cutie pie. I wish I could meet her. I loved the dramatic crawling story....the best. thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteThat was posted by Jana your cousin
ReplyDeleteI love your costumes and Adam always has the coolest hair! Ashlynn is so adorable! You guys are awesome!!! (:
ReplyDeleteYour best is pretty awesome. YOu could pass as totally 80's. Yeah for motion, but now keeping her out of things begins. It is funny how some kids are just ready to move and not happy until it happens.
ReplyDelete